Last modified on 24/06/2020.
- INFORMATION WE COLLECT
1.1 Personal information is data that can be used to identify you such as your name, email, title, phone number, address.
1.2 The most common types of information that we collect include: (1) email; (2) phone number; (3) dates of registration and cancellation of registration; (4) information about your device, your browser type, your operating system; (5) IP addresses and access times; (6) the pages you have viewed directly before and after accessing the Site; (7) and any other information that you send to Company.
1.3 No sensitive personal information is collected, shared or processed by Company.
- HOW WE USE INFORMATION
- Manage our Service, including provide access to your account.
- Perform a contract to which you are party.
- Respond to your comments, questions, and requests, and provide customer service.
- Send you technical notices, updates, security alerts, information regarding changes to our policies, and support and administrative messages.
- Prevent and address fraud, breach of policies or terms, and threats or harm.
- Monitor and analyse trends, usage, and activities.
- Conduct research, including focus groups and surveys.
- Improve our products, services, customer care, sales and marketing efforts.
- Send you personalized marketing communications.
- Comply with a legal obligation to which Company is subject.
- Fulfill any other purpose disclosed to you or with your consent.
2.2 We will not retain data longer than is necessary to fulfill the purposes for which it was collected or as required by applicable laws or regulations.
- personalize and update our content depending on users’ preferences;
- create general statistics and test product hypothesizes on how our visitors use our Site and other communication channels;
Blocking all cookies will, however, have a negative impact upon the usability of many websites. Please note that, if you choose not to accept cookies, some features and the personalization of our Services may no longer work for you.
3.3 If you delete cookies relating to this Site, we will not remember things about your visit, including your cookie preferences, and you will be treated as a first-time visitor next time you visit the Site.
- YOUR RIGHTS
5.1 At any point whilst Company is in possession of or processing your personal data, all data subjects have the following rights:
(1) Right of access – you have the right to request a copy of the information that we hold about you.
(2) Right of rectification – you have a right to correct data that we hold about you that is inaccurate or incomplete.
(3) Right to be forgotten – in certain circumstances you can ask for the data we hold about you to be erased from our records.
(4) Right to restriction of processing – where certain conditions apply you have a right to restrict the processing.
(5) Right of portability – you have the right to have the data we hold about you transferred to another organization.
(6) Right to object – you have the right to object to certain types of processing such as direct marketing.
(7) Right to object to automated processing, including profiling – you also have the right not to be subject to the legal effects of automated processing or profiling.
5.2 These rights are secured by General Data Protection Regulation (“GDPR”). If you would like to use any of them – please send an email to
- NOTE ABOUT MINORS
6.1 Company’s Site is not directed to children, as defined under applicable law, and we do not knowingly collect Personal Data from children.
6.2 By using this Site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
6.3 We do not knowingly solicit information from or market to children under the age of 13. If you become aware of any data we have collected from children under age 13, please contact us using the contact information provided below.
7.2 As long as you would like to receive information regarding our new products and services, we will use your contacts.
- THIRD-PARTY LINKS
8.2 Before visiting and providing any information to any third-party websites, you should inform yourself of the privacy policies and practices (if any) of the third party responsible for that website, and should take those steps necessary to, in your discretion, protect the privacy of your information. We are not responsible for the content or privacy and security practices and policies of any third parties, including other sites, services or applications that may be linked to or from the Site.
- SECURITY OF YOUR INFORMATION
9.1 We use administrative, technical, and physical security measures to help protect your personal information. In compliance GDPR, we have developed security procedures to deal with any suspected Personal Data breach. We will notify you and any applicable regulator of a breach where we are legally required to do so.
9.2 While we have taken reasonable steps to secure the personal information you provide to us, please be aware that despite our efforts, no security measures are perfect or impenetrable, and no method of data transmission can be guaranteed against any interception or other type of misuse. Any information disclosed online is vulnerable to interception and misuse by unauthorized parties. Therefore, we cannot guarantee complete security if you provide personal information.
10.1 We may be forced to disclose your Personal data as according to the applicable laws to certain authorities or other third parties, for example, to law enforcement agencies in the countries where we or third parties acting on our behalf operate. We may also disclose and otherwise process your Personal data in accordance with applicable law to defend Company’s legitimate interests, for example, in legal proceedings or in connection with governmental requests and filings.
10.2 In the cases when we decide to sell, buy, merge or otherwise reorganize our businesses in certain countries, this may involve us disclosing personal data to prospective or actual purchasers and their advisers, or receiving personal data from sellers and their advisers.
- OPTIONS REGARDING YOUR INFORMATION
11.1 Account Information
11.1.1 You may at any time review or change the information in your account or terminate your account by:
- Logging into your account settings and updating your account
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below
11.2 Emails and Communications
11.2.1 If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from us, you may opt-out by:
- Noting your preferences at the time you register your account with the Site.
- Logging into your account settings and updating your preferences.
- Contacting us using the contact information provided below.
11.2.2 If you no longer wish to receive correspondence, emails, or other communications from third parties, you are responsible for contacting the third party directly.
- INTERNATIONAL TRANSFER OF PERSONAL DATA
13.1 Company disclaims any liability for any costs, expenses, loss of profits, harm to reputation, damages, liabilities or any other form of loss or damage you may suffer as a result of your decision to provide us with your Personal Data. This disclaimer does not apply to users from jurisdictions where such disclaimers are not allowed.
- CONTACT INFORMATION
16.1 Any enquiries regarding the Personal Data provided, including the requests for access to, correction, or removal of your Personal Data, should be addressed at:
16.2 Company does not provide any guaranteed response time but will make a good faith effort to answer questions within five (5) business days.